Wednesday 2 October 2013

Beginnings

Blogging is a completely new experience for me, so please bear with me while I (hopefully!) grow into it. I am hoping to use this blog to share and improve some of my writings and ramblings and I am excited to see where it will lead me.
If I could be anything I wanted to, I would be a storyteller with the power to enchant, to transport, to make words dance. I would create worlds and characters and make them live. I would live as I dream. What magic that would be!
And perhaps, just perhaps, if I dare to try, if I will myself to do the work, and if I overcome my fears and doubts - perhaps then I can learn to do it.
So, if you wish, please join me on this journey of growth and dreaming.

2 comments:

  1. More power to you Nikki. .
    See you on the A215
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marian. Excited to see where it will take us!

      Delete